Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hair extensions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member erick0808's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Target in the dollar section has some very cute hair extensions. I think these would look great on the dolls.

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by erick0808:
    Target in the dollar section has some very cute hair extensions. I think these would look great on the dolls.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They do! I have a few of the curly blond ones stuck on Felicity's Ponytail. I also bought some blue ones , and teal ones with beads from my local Korean dollar store, they are SOO cute. They get matted terribly on people, but they are perfect for dolls.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •